Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Tree House...kind of.

Today we went to The Tree House.

It's located on Merrimon Avenue, between Artisan Catering and the Merrimon Avenue library.

Just to clarify, we went to the Tree House but we did not stay. They had an art class scheduled for this morning at 11 for kids from 18 months - 4 years. Great, right?

Here's the hitch, they wanted $17for this one class.

Penny-Pinching Mama, say what?? Yeah, we left.


Tomorrow? Mighty Mites!



1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry you had a bad experience at the Tree House. I am the art teacher there and I wanted to let you know that most people purchase a class package and end up paying only $13 a class. I have a degree in art education and years of experience working with young children and my classes use high quality materials in a child centered, process oriented environment.
    You might be interested in the Tree House's new Summer Special that will be going on through the summer months. For $60 a month one child can come to the Tree House for unlimited free play AND classes. There is more information about the Summer Special on our website www.ashevilletreehouse.com.
    Thanks,
    Pia Cash

    ReplyDelete